Clear vision is about focusing on the things you love
Dr Naing Latt Tint
Years of surgery
Of patients achieve UK driving stardard or better
Bringing technology, innovation
& precision into focus
Dr Naing Tint is a Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon at the Princess Alexandra Eye Pavilion, Edinburgh specialising in Cornea, Cataract and Refractive Surgery working at the forefront of technology and innovation in vision correction and he loves what he does.
It is because of this passion that his approach is meticulous with outstanding surgical safety and precise outcomes. His patients include Television and Radio personalities, leaders in business as well as Academics and Medical professionals including Ophthalmic Surgeons and their families.
Dr Tint specialises in all areas of corneal diseases & vision corrective surgery
Book an appointment
- Customised Cataract Surgery
- Lens Replacement Surgery
- Phakic Lens Replacement
- Keratoconus Treatment
- Corneal Transplantation
- Premium & Advance technology Intraocular Lenses
There are a number of
good reasons why we
should talk clarity
Safety and Outcomes
- Performs over 500 cataract and lens procedures annually and has an excellent surgical safety profile.
- Cataract surgery complication rate is less than 0.5% with the UK national rate being 2%.
- Over 99% of patients achieve UK legal driving limit or betterwithout spectacles*.
- Full time NHS Consultant at the Princess Alexandra Eye Pavilion.
- Treated medical tourists from the USA, Ghana, Cyprus, Azerbaijan, Qatar, and the UAE.
- Senior Lecturer at the University of Edinburgh.
- Regularly lectures in the UK
Pioneer & Innovator
- First surgeon in Scotland to undertake DMEK corneal transplantation.
- First in Scotland to implant the Eyhance intraocular lens
- First Surgeon in Edinburgh to implant the Symfony Extended Depth of Focus lens.
- Daily teaching and mentoring of trainee eye surgeons and medical students.
- Lead surgeon for surgical simulator training in NHS Lothian
- Member of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists cataract surgery training faculty.
*Private patients where all lens choices are available and there are no other eye diseases that can affect the vision.BOOK AN APPOINTMENT